Join the RUNative team
Publisher Account Manager
We are looking for an energetic and motivated candidate to join our team and help us provide the best possible service to our clients. As Publisher Account Manager you will work in all operational and supportive areas to provide seamless collaboration between RUNative and our publishers. You will be working within an international marketplace with highly motivated and determined coworkers.
The ideal candidate is someone who is data-driven, committed, results orientated, and has technical skills. You will help with technical set-up, analyzing data, up-selling, and optimizing. You will analyze publishers’ performance and create opportunities to drive more revenue through the various ad placements Runative provides. You will have the opportunity to travel to tradeshows and client meetings around the world to form a stronger client relationship and do quarterly business reviews.
You must have worked in a similar position for a period of at least 2 years and must have a passion to learn new things and succeed in a dynamic environment. By joining RUNative, you will be part of a company that values and invests heavily in its staff. In business, we consistently set out to make every relationship a long-term one, and we also apply that philosophy when building a team because we firmly believe it’s a key factor to success. Every new team member will receive high-quality, in-house training, ongoing skills development and will work with an international and experienced team of professionals.
RUNative is an online advertising network, that provides monetization services to both advertisers and publishers from all over the world. RUNative is located in 3 cities across the world, Limassol (Cyprus), Barcelona (Spain), and Montreal (Canada).
- Identify upsell opportunities at scale on the advertiser side.
- Grow revenue for a large book of accounts.
- Work to secure long-term contract renewal of existing partners ahead of when contracts are set to end.
- Be the point of contact.
- Monitor campaign performance and conduct quarterly call to help clients with campaign strategy & optimization.
- Work closely with the Product, Marketing, and Support organizations to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction.
- Communicative and open personality.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Identify opportunities to improve products and the customer experience.
- 2-3 years of professional experience in the digital media / online publisher space
- Technology affinity and interest in getting to know the intricacies of our systems and sharing your expertise with your customers
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Experience in partner management and online ad-tech is a big advantaged
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a high-performing team
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and very ambitious!
- Excellent level of English, any other language will be highly valued
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- A brand new, stylish office
- Private health care and dental insurance
- Flexible compensation plan: ticket restaurant and transport cards
- Flat company organization where everyone gets their say
- Big chance to progress and evolve within the company
- Work in a young, dynamic and international team
- Spanish classes
- Free snacks, cookies, fruits, coffee, and more
- Team events & lots of afterwork celebrations
Apply now, sent your application to firstname.lastname@example.org