Join the RUNative team
Advertiser Account Manager
We are looking for an energetic and motivated candidate to join our team and help us provide the best possible service to our clients. As Advertiser Account Manager, you will drive online sales and increase the number of advertisers buying our traffic. You will be working within an international marketplace with highly motivated and determined coworkers.
We are looking for a sharp, passionate, and results-driven candidate who will be responsible for developing and ensuring long-term relationships with an existing portfolio of advertisers and also prospect new ones. You will be identifying new sales opportunities as well as recommending the best optimization techniques, targeting options, and features of RUNative‘s proprietary technology and network solutions.
You must have worked in a similar position for a period of at least 2 years and must have a passion to learn new things and succeed in a dynamic environment. By joining RUNative, you will be part of a company that values and invests heavily in its staff. In business, we consistently set out to make every relationship a long-term one, and we also apply that philosophy when building a team because we firmly believe it’s a key factor to success. Every new team member will receive high-quality, in-house training, ongoing skills development and will work with an international and experienced team of professionals.
RUNative is an online advertising network, that provides monetization services to both advertisers and publishers from all over the world. RUNative is located in 3 cities across the world, Limassol (Cyprus), Barcelona (Spain), and Montreal (Canada).
- Support advertisers in creating, managing, and optimizing online advertising campaigns
- Understand client’s needs and provide tailored advice on media buying strategies
- Daily account management, including communication with direct advertisers, media buyers, and CPA networks
- Be willing to prospect and qualify new leads for your own portfolio
- Identify growth opportunities for existing accounts (cross-selling, upselling) in order to scale your clients
- Monitor traffic and revenue activity, analyze performance, and recommend best traffic sources across different sites
- Support clients for account-related questions in coordination with other departments (compliance, finance, technical, etc.)
- Negotiating monthly agreements, pricing, and budgets with both clients and the publishing team
- Generate and analyze sales reports
- Interpret portfolio statistical data to compare with global data, and interpret campaigns reports effectively
- Represent RUNative at international trade shows around the world
- 2+ years experience in the online advertising industry. Previous experience working for a native ad network or affiliate network is ideal
- Perfect knowledge and understanding of online media buying models including CPM, CPC, CPA, CPL, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
- Basic technical understanding (HTML, conversion postback integrations, web analytics tools, etc)
- Ability to work in a team and taking decisions with little or no guidance when required
- Advanced use of Google Suite and work management tools
- Excellent English skills in both written and verbal communication (any additional language will be highly valued)
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- A brand new, stylish office
- Private health care and dental insurance
- Flexible compensation plan: ticket restaurant and transport cards
- Flat company organization where everyone gets their say
- Big chance to progress and evolve within the company
- Work in a young, dynamic and international team
- Spanish classes
- Free snacks, cookies, fruits, coffee, and more
- Team events & lots of afterwork celebrations
Apply now, sent your application to email@example.com