Advertiser Account Manager
RUNative is a fast growing advertising tech company with offices in Spain, Canada and Cyprus. For our Barcelona office we are looking for a talented Advertiser Account Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about sales, exceeding targets and acquiring new customers and managing a portfolio of existing partners.
We are looking for a data-driven account manager that will be the main point of contact for our advertisers. You will help them launch, optimise and evaluate campaigns in order to achieve their digital marketing goals. You will analyse and put together financial reports for your clients as well as for the management team. The ideal candidate would be someone who is committed, organised, results driven with an analytical mindset and proactively contributes to the team. You will have the opportunity to travel to trade shows in order to meet your clients and will be expected to follow up on with them on a daily or weekly basis.
Do you recognize yourself in the description and want to work for a fast growing tech company with an awesome company culture ? Then you should apply right now !
What we offer:
- Fast-paced startup environment - everyone's contribution is recognized
- Competitive salary and commission
- Opportunity for growth
- Yearly Company trips
- Restaurant and Public transport card
- International phone subscription
- Private medical and dental care
- Friday Happy hours
- Latest mac gear
- Help with relocating to Barcelona, Spain
Responsibilities and skills we require:
- Identify upsell opportunities at scale on advertiser side
- Grow revenue for large book of accounts
- Work to secure long term contract renewal of existing partners ahead of when contracts are set to end.
- Be THE point of contact
- Monitor campaign performance and conduct quarterly calls to help clients with campaign strategy & optimization
- Work closely with the Product, Marketing and Support organizations to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities to improve products and the customer experience
- 2-3 years of professional experience in the digital media / online publisher space
- Outstanding customer relationship management and customer service skills
- Experience selling products to online publishers or advertiser is a big plus
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a high-performing team
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial and very ambitious !
- Excellent level of English, any other language will be highly valued