Ad Quality Manager
Runative is a fast growing advertising tech company (or native advertising network) with headquarters in Spain, Canada and Cyprus. For our Barcelona office we are looking for an amazing Ad Quality Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about content, compliance and the quality of our global network.
You will be the front line of defense that will review, flag and categorize content in our fast growing network in order to protect our publishers and users from unwanted advertising. You will also help to develop loyal customer relationships by satisfying their expectations and applying Runative’s best practices.
If you are passionate about content, a fast learner and have great communication skills then this is a great opportunity to join an amazing company !
What we offer:
- Fast-paced startup environment - everyone's contribution is recognized
- Competitive salary and commission
- Opportunity for growth
- Yearly Company trips
- Restaurant and Public transport card
- International phone subscription
- Private medical and dental care
- Friday Happy hours
- Latest mac gear
- Help with relocating to Barcelona, Spain
Responsibilities and skills:
- Review content and classify it quickly and correctly per policy.
- Flag content within our CMS system
- Use various tools to identify non-compliance issues.
- Provide suggestions to improve the process and workflows.
- Be comfortable working with big data
- Be quick with responding to incoming inquiries via our email and ticketing system.
- Communicate urgent issues internally and externally.
- Quickly adapt to change (new content, changing policies).
- Ability to communicate in an easy to understand format (verbal and written).
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Review and edit content headlines and images for key customers.
- High-level English is a must.
- Be a self learner.
- Be hungry to learn and work in a fast-paced working environment.
- Having general knowledge about the modern day internet user.
- Ability to make fact-based decisions quickly coupled with great attention to detail to ensure high-quality work products.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to work independently and prioritize.
- Great at multitasking. Being able to use multiple tools and browsers at once.
- Familiar with MS office (mainly Excel) and Google Drive tools for updating progress and have good search and navigating skills.
- Experience working with Intercom/Zendesk/Kayako is a plus
- Experience with Native Advertising a definite plus!
- Based in Barcelona, Spain or willing to relocate.
- Passionate about digital media and a startup environment