Publisher Account Manager
RUNative is a fast growing advertising tech company with offices in Spain, Canada and Cyprus. For our Barcelona office we are looking for a talented Advertiser Account Manager.
As a publisher account manager you will work in all operational and supportive areas to provide a seamless collaboration between RUNative and our publishers. You will help with technical set-up, analyzing data, up-selling and optimizing. You will analyze publishers performance and create opportunities to drive more revenue through the various ad placements Runative provides. The ideal candidate is someone who is data driven, committed, results orientated and has technical skills. You will have the opportunity to travel to tradeshows and client meetings around the world to form a stronger client relationship and do quarterly business reviews.
Do you recognize yourself in the description and want to work for a fast growing tech company with an awesome company culture ? Then you should apply right now !
What we offer:
- Fast-paced startup environment - everyone's contribution is recognized
- Competitive salary and commission
- Opportunity for growth
- Yearly Company trips
- Restaurant and Public transport card
- International phone subscription
- Private medical and dental care
- Friday Happy hours
- Latest mac gear
- Help with relocating to Barcelona, Spain
Responsibilities and skills we require:
- Identify upsell opportunities at scale on advertiser side
- Grow revenue for large book of accounts
- Work to secure long term contract renewal of existing partners ahead of when contracts are set to end.
- Be THE point of contact
- Monitor campaign performance and conduct quarterly calls to help clients with campaign strategy & optimization
- Work closely with the Product, Marketing and Support organizations to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- Communicative and open personality
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities to improve products and the customer experience
- 2-3 years of professional experience in the digital media / online publisher space
- Technology affinity and interest in getting to know the intricacies of our systems and sharing your expertise with your customers
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Experience in partner management and online ad-tech is a big advantaged
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a high-performing team
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial and very ambitious !
- Excellent level of English, any other language will be highly valued